Re: Feature suggestion

Michael,

did you try to achieve your complicated lines by copying and pasting one
line?
You should then make your background line thicker and use different
linestyles
to achieve the desired effects.

If you're able to run Python plugins and have some common styles, it
shouldn't
be too difficult to come up with a plugin that automates this process. Let
me know if you need assistance for this.

Regards,

Steffen

For example, a wire that is blue and wide with a dashed yellow line down the
middle, or just blue and yellow side by side.  Of course all the features of
a zigzag with radius'ed corners would be wonderful.  Bezier lines!  Regions
outlined with fancy lines!  I go to far, I know.