Re: Problem with UML Composition

At 13.02.2010 16:35, Felix Natter wrote:
hello,

I am trying to create a composition (strong aggregation)
between two classes in UML Diagram in dia 0.97.1.

I added a UML-Association and selected "Composition", but
there is no diamond on either side, as I think there should
be.
Please see the following screenshot:
http://www2.inf.fh-brs.de/~fnatte2s/uml_composition.png

The placement of the diamond depends on the direction of association, which you have not set.

        Hans