Re: How to move objects by very small amounts?

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 04:52:12PM -0500, Michael Ross wrote:
   It works for me: Pick item, press cursor key, item moves.

   On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Chris G <[1]cl isbd net> wrote:

Ah, oops, so it does.  I was trying to use the wrong cursor keys!  I
tend to use the numeric keypad keys by default and they don't work to
move objects.

There's a similar 'gotcha' with the delete key, the Del key in the
numeric keypad doesn't delete objects either, only the Delete key does.

Thanks, you made me look again and find what I wanted!  :-)

--
Chris Green