Re: Font anti-aliasing

It is possible that the video cards we have account for differences in function.  I certainly see a difference when I toggle the antialiased button, and there is nothing annoying at all about how my fonts look when antialiased is enabled.

Just as a point of reference I have an NVIDA Quadro FX 770M with 512MB of video RAM. Driver version 179.76, Video BIOS 62.94.8F.00.01

Mike

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky googlemail com> wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:03:14 -0500
Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:

> Toggle View/Anti-Aliased

OK, I've just found out how to turn off anti-aliasing globally, which affect dia:

Edit ~/.fonts.conf and set the following

<match target="font">
 <edit mode="assign" name="antialias">
  <bool>false</bool>
 </edit>
 </match>

--
                    Michael E. Ross
      NC Solar Center Test Laboratory

NC Solar Center : www.ncsc.ncsu.edu
Professional Directory : www.greenprofessionals.org

"The information in this email is provided by the NC Solar Center at NCSU as a public service. The Solar Center strives to provide accurate information, but does not warrant or represent the accuracy, usefulness or reliability of this information. For specific advice, we always recommend that you consult with a professional in the appropriate profession for your needs." Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Record Law NCGS, Ch 132 and may be disclosed to third parties