Re: I need a Slackware binary

Ash Wiren wrote:
http://slackbuilds.org/result/?search=dia&sv=

Regards
Ash Wiren

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Bob McConnell <rmcconne lightlink com> wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find a binary install of dia 0.97 for
Slackware/64 release 13.1? I don't really have the desire or motivation to
construct a complete graphics development environment simply to try out one
application.

Been there, seen that. But it only points to a copy of the source with a script to build it. You still need to install all of the dependencies before it will work. I need one that is already compiled with all of the libraries statically linked so it is plug and play.

Bob McConnell
N2SPP