Re: My dia won't launch in OSX

Hi Paul,

On 12/05/2010 08:01 PM, Paul Parkman wrote:
Hey,
I downloaded dia for Mac, but it won't launch.  Is there a file that my computer is missing?  Love the
program on my windows machine.

Which Dia version did you download (pasting the download link here would
clarify things)?
Which Mac OS X version do you use? And which processor architecture
(e.g. 32bit Intel or PowerPC)
Is there an error message?

If you have problem obtaining the information above, please let us know
- we'll provide step-by-step instructions in that case.

Regards,

Steffen