Re: Diashapes 0.2.2 released

Ahoj,

DÅa Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:07:33 +0200 Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com>
napÃsal:

Hi,

Diashapes 0.2.2 fixes a caching problem and adds update checks for
Diashapes and Dia along with the possibility to search online for Dia
shapes. I'm also providing a DEB package for Ubuntu users now.

i have created the debian dia-extra-shapes package. It installs all
additional shapes from http://dia-installer.de/shapes.html to system
wide directories, to allow available them for all users.

in package are fixed some simple mistakes:
- typo in file names in the white_gray_horizontal.shape file
- PNG images files ize to don't grow 22x22 px

package is available in my public repo at
http://slavino.sk/ulozisko-apt.

any comments are welcomed, specially about minimal dia version
dependecy.

--
regards

Slavko