Doubt about the software Dia

After having attended a presentation software Dia, a program released under the GPL license that used to diagram creation, I decided to try it at work for making diagrams of network topology. I really enjoyed the program, but I noticed the following disabilities:

The program does not allow gradually rotate images, lines, shapes and text (0 ° to 360 °).In my opinion, is an essential function for making diagrams and flowcharts.

It is possible to implement this functionality in the software Day? If you were to do this improvement, it would be great.

Cordially,

Venilton Cezar de Magalhaes