Re: Modify Or Add To Sheet List - Specifically Electric Symbols

I'm interested in it too... If you receive any answers please forward to me
Thanks

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM, <williamquick iinet net au> wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,

I’m just a poor basic electrician trying to improve work sheets and diagrams and I

find DIA an extremely good program for some quite complex circuits.

However the symbols are lacking in some areas ,I.E. timer contacts and switches.

I would very much appreciate a hand in getting to know how to edit or create further symbols.

With regards

Victor.