Re: problems with dashed lines

Sorry, here are the attachments.

2010/4/30 Robert PremuÅ <rpr nospam gmail com>:
Hi!

I use Dia v. 0.97.1-1 (downloaded from http://dia-installer.de) on a
MS Windows XP Pro. SP3.

I have problems with using dashed lines on objects. E.g. if a couple
of objects have the same line properties (width, style, dash length
etc.), the dashed lines don't look the same on all objects when the
diagram is printed (to a PS printer) or exported to (Cairo) PDF.

In the attachment you can find an example.

Is this a known issue? (I couldn't find anything related in
http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Faq)

-- rpr. /Robert PremuÅ/