Test within custom shape

Hi,

I have a very sample custom shape as fellow:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<shape xmlns="http://www.daa.com.au/~james/dia-shape-ns"; xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
 <name>Sample shape</name>
 <icon>sample.png</icon>
 <connections>
   <point x="0" y="0"/>
 </connections>
 <aspectratio type="fixed"/>
 <svg:svg>
   <svg:text style="font-size: 1.45" x="1" y="2">1</svg:text>
   <svg:rect x="0" y="0" width="3" height="3"/>
 </svg:svg>
</shape>

I have some strange behaviour with the text element.

1- If I put this shape only one time into a diagram, everything is fine. I can save the diagram, close dia, and reopen the diagram correctly.

2- If I put this shape two time into a diagram, I have a problem when I reopen the diagram. The rectangle is there, but the text is offseted. The only way I found to have the text correctly shown, is to add another time this shape and to select Refresh from the View menu. Then everything is ok (doing Refresh without adding the new shape doesn't help as well as adding any other shape, I must select the same). I must do this trick everytime I must reopen the file.

Is that a normal behaviour or a bug? Is my custom shape written correctly? Do you have the same behaviour? I'm using Dia 0.97 on Fedora.

Thanks for any advice.

Boris Mayer-St-Onge