Cross-comments in source code

Hey guys,

I'm new to the listing, but kinda old to using DIA. Well, I was making a brand new diagram and I was having some trouble in snapping my objects to grid the way I wanted: I wanted the snapping point to be the center point of an object.

Very well, I built my bravery up to check out the repository and take a look at the code and it happened that I first started taking a look at one of the basic structures: the _DiaObject struct.

I read the comment right above the bounding_box and apparently it's a comment about the enclosing box and vice-versa. It's located at lib/object.h.

I don't know if there is any way to contribute more actively, for some time, even if sporadically.

Cheers!

Rafael