Re: Creating C-Stencils

Hello Murat,

I don't think that there's any formal documentation or tutorial for
creating new object using C,
but if you look a the objects folder in the Dia sources, you should
find everything you need.
Start with some shapes that behave similar to the ones you're going to create.

Regards,

Steffen

is there documentation regarding how to write / interface stencils in C
with Dia? I'd like to have stencils for a modelling language I
frequently use and find creating shapes with XML to be not powerful enough.
Is there anything on the topic?