Re: "endless grid scrolling" or "where are my diagrammes gone"

Silvia Schuckert pisze:
Hi!

I have already googled and looked through dia help and dia faq - but I
can't find a solution to my silly problem. :o)

When I do a diagramme, save it and open it again - I see an empty grid.
I have to scroll through the whole document to find the diagrammes I have done.
I have even one file where I do not find my diagrammes anymore.
I have already reduced the size to 12 % - but no chance so far.

Does anyone have a hint for me - to avoid or even solve this problem?
You can hit CTRL+A (select all) and CTRL+E (fit selection into view) to have everything in the view. You can also use a scrolling icon that is in the right bottom corner (similar to the one found in GIMP).

Cheers,
Nux.