Re: Select all and change properties of everything doesn't work

At 07.09.2009 23:05, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
At Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:35:34 +0200 Christian<sulfkain gmail com>  wrote:

Hi, i'm using DIA to do my diagrams at work and at home. I want colaborate
telling you some stuff will be better.
When you select a line( or something else) and you do "select all the same
kind" (my version is in spanish, i don't know how is in english on DIA), you
try to view the properties with right button mouse, nothing appear.. and if
you try to change the properties of all this lines by menu, it doesn't work,
just change 1 line(the last selected maybe¿?),

If you group the selected items and then change the property then all
are changed.

If you update to the current version 0.97 - released four month ago - this workaround is not necessary anymore. Editing the properties of all objects in the current selection is one of the major improvements of that version:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2009-May/msg00001.html