Re: Importing Dia from outside of the embedded python

Thanks Hans!

On Sep 3, 2009 9:59 PM, "Alexander Fairley" <alexander fairley gmail com> wrote:

Hi guys,

Is it possible to import the dia module from outside of a running dia instance? It would make sense to me that this is impossible, but I just wanted to get confirmation that I wasn't building dia incorrectly.
It would of course be very cool to be able to drive dia from external python scripts.
How can I run the python plugins that come with dia? I've tried things like
import pydiadoc
inside of a running dia instance's embedded shell, but it doesn't seem to result in any pretty pictures being drawn.

Cheers,

Alex