RE: How to save a diagram smaller than the built-in page size?

> You can use page settings to change paper size ...
I said "I tried to adjust the A4 paper size but there is a limit ..."  I tried that with Page Setting.  So, the Page Setting menu cannot achieve what I want.
And perhaps I did not say it clearly and explicitly enough.  Let's say my diagram occupies one fourth of an A4 paper (8"x10").  I want this diagram to be saved in a PDF whose size is 2"x10". This PDF is to be embedded in a LaTeX document.  This diagram is part of a paper I am writing.  And this diagram should not occupy the entire page.