Problems with self-made symbols

Hello,

I’ve made some symbols in dia 0.97 for Windows and tried to use them in some Diagrams.

While drawing the Diagrams, I have no problems, but when I open the saved files, I get a warning with the text

“Several object-types were named Eigene Bilder – TwinSAFE. Only first one will be used.

Some things might not work as expected.”

After that, the images of the self-made symbols are in wrong positions.

If I put more of these symbols in the diagram, the images return to the right positions, but some fragments

still remain outside the symbols (I cannot export the file as PDF and the auto-zoom fails).

There must be an error in my symbols, but I cannot find it.

Can someone help me?

best regards,

Oswald Pitscheider

  Julius-Durst-Str.
100
  I-39042 Brixen
  Tel.: +39 0472 979 195  Fax: +39 0472 979 200

pitscheider progress-m com
  http://www.progress-m.com