Re: "tabbed" view of diagrams

At Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:01:08 -0300 Nycko <nyckopro gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb nyu edu> wrote:
A while ago I read in this group how to have dia (which I love and use
regularly, thank you for the development) have one tab per open diagram
and all the tools on the same window. ÂI adopted it on my main machine
and it works great.

I now would like to use that view on another machine.
However, I am embarrassed to say, I can't find anything in the any of
the "file edit view ..." menu items that do it. ÂI checked
file/preferences twice, read the help, googled a little, etc.
I am sure it will be obvious when you remind me.

On that platform? In window$, I think it is well as you want, but
Linux will not find a way to do from the GUI, but if passing it as
parameter:
$dia --integrated

I hope this is what you want

It is *exactly* what I wanted.  I suggest this be added to the gui help
section on command line.  It is present in the output from
  dia --help
so I should have found it, but alas that is the one place I didn't look.

Thanks again,
allan