Re: Congrats on Dia

Just wanted to second this! I've been using Dia for a few months maintaining a constantly growing database schema. It's been fantastic. When we get a chance to breathe, I really want to write a Rails plugin that will generate and update schemas for Ruby on Rails apps. The friendly dia file format should make that doable without too much pain.

Keep up the good work!

Dave