Re: How to use the Arrow Style at the bottom of the left panel?

At Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:52:33 -0800 (PST) hzmonte <hzmonte hotmail com> wrote:

There are three buttons at the bottom on the left hand side to adjust the
line and arrow styles.  Let's use the rightmost button that control the
arrow style at the end of a line.  How is it used?  I feel the UML Message
arrow is too thick.  So I changed the shape and the size of the arrow using
that button both before and after creating the UML Message arrow but the
change is not effected.

You can double click on the arrow in your diagram and lower two numbers
there (not at dia now).  I remember the numbers start at .50 and I find
.2 or .3 better.

allan

PS changing one number seems to change both.