Re: Testing Dia with libxml2 2.7.6 on Windows

Hello Steffen,

I tested Dia Portable with your new libxml2.dll. Seems to work ok, but I can confirm that this one breaks Diashapes (Portable). I also downloaded libxml2-2.7.6.win32.zip from http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html and tested that one with Dia (Portable). Same results: Dia works and Diashapes doesn't.

Btw.: A Dia Portable user reported on IRC that Dia will crash, if you add "an i*softgoal" or "an i* goal" from the "RE-i*" sheet to your diagram. He said he'll write a bug report later, but I don't know if he really does or if that's already a known bug. I can reproduce this bug on WinXP SP3.

Kind regards
Bart.S