Re: Problem with dxf files

On Sat, 2009-03-21 at 15:22 +0000, John wrote:
Hi,

Someone sent me some drawings in .dxf files recently but when I tried
to open them in Dia I got the error:

        read_dxf_codes failed in <filename>

There is obviously an error.

Seriously, if you want to get a useful response, attaching or pointing
to the file in question would be much more useful.  We can't know if
you're even giving it a legal DXF file or if it uses an unsupported
construct or if there's just a common error in the DXF parser.

-Lars