Dia plugin for ECO maps

Hi,

I made a plugin to draw ECO maps ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eco-map ) in dia and I just thought I'd put it here in case someone is interested. It's one custom object implemented in C and two SVG shapes, maybe it can help someone else figure out how to add an object to dia (I used UML/constraint.c as a template, I hope I cleaned out all the unnecessary stuff).

It's currently a patch against 0.96.1 because I needed a stable version (and because I can't compile the rest of dia for windows), but I'd be happy to port it to the trunk in case someone wants it.

The patch/screenshot/example file/windows binaries are at http://wrtlprnft.ath.cx/dia/ for those interested.

Additional question: Is there really no way to compile a windows binary of dia than using an old, unsupported version of Visual C?

--

Mathias Plichta