Re: OK, we can't rotate arbitrarily but how this diagram is drawn??? Help plz...

Mehmet BeÅir KOPMAZ wrote:
Hi,

I'am looking for a good circuit drawing software for my high school physic teacher and have tried many of them. My main problem is the restriction on rotation when drawing schematics... In Dia, it is the same, only 4 rotations are possible but i saw a picture of a circuit (drawn in Dia) consisting of some extra-ordinarily rotated resistors. The link is below. Please tell me how a circuit can be done in Dia (or are there any robust program to do that)? It is also very well-proportioned...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Star-Triangle_transformation.png

The picture is accessed from the link below...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Electronics/Programs

You could draw a pallet of elements in Dia (simply put all elements on a picture), save the picture as SVG and then use Inkscape to manipulate elements more freely (copy from pallet of elements and rotate as you wish). The problem with Inkscape is that you cannot link elements - you can only group elements to move them together.

Best wishes,
Nux.