Re: Python plug-in -- UML: how to access the association end?

At 13.03.2009 18:01, georges Louis wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to access, from a Python plug-in, the "association end" in a UML diagram ?
More precisely, I would need the multiplicity and the role name.

Just search the Dia file of your diagram for the string "UML - Association". It will show you the property names.

(I see the ends in the .dia file, I see them at various places in the C code, but I don't find them in the Python objects. The example scripts I have seen do not use them either.)

There was a long thread "Differentiating between Connectors and Objects" which explained how to get on connections between objects.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2008-July/msg00045.html

The included example plug-in which should have helped is export-object.py - available in the source package, but not installed.

        Hans