Re: text parallel diagonal lines

Hi,
Thanks for your quick response.!

Enter your text through the properties dialog
Great, it works !

One last thing: I see the text as double letters.
What I mean is, if I type "i", I see something like this:
.
| |

instead of:
.

I tried to change Fonts: monospace, Serif and serif.
It was the same.
I also tried to change sizes. Also tried caps lock and it did not help.

Any ideas if I can have here regular text as I get when using ordinary
text tool ?  I simply need to draw diagonal lines with long text near
them (it is lengthy names of "c" methods) and this will make the draw
less readable.

Is there a workaround this ?

Rgs,
Kevin