Re: convert php files to dia diagram

you could try AutoDia:
Thanks, I'll try it.

autodia parses PHP, but you probably want the most recent which you can
download from cpan
Got it, thanks. Btw, google still lists its original homepage on the top.

The second possibility that comes two my mind would involve two tools ...
That would be too complex (and I don't have doxygen installed)

code2dia? Maybe you saw dia2code, but this does the opposite thing.
No, it's really code2dia because I do have dia2code. Just google it, it's
mostly talked in German (which I don't understand, of course =^D).