Re: Dia

On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 23:58 +0000, Endre - Erin govrik wrote:
Hello,

I wanted to know if you would allow your dia program to be re-branded
to fit my companies needs.  I want to incorporate dia onto my computer
for presentations, but do not want dia logos to come up while I am
presenting?  Would you be willing to allow me to change the start up
logos etc to something else?  It would be for my use.

The GPL license allows any change whatsoever except removal of the
license notice from the source. However, if you distribute the modified
version, you must distribute the modified source along with it.  So if
it's just for your use, there is no problem with it.

Read the COPYING file for legalese details.

-Lars