From: Nick Moore <shiny nickel gmail com>
Subject: Re: "Gane and Sarson", "Process" object does not flip
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Sorry, forgot to attach the file!

If the list doesn't accept attachments, you can also
find the file here: http://www.nickmoore.org.uk/download/gane_and_sarson.zip

Nick Moore

2009/6/12 Nick Moore <shiny nickel gmail com>

Hello PoWah,

As the original developer for the Gane and Sarson shapes
for Dia, I've had a look at your problems. Your first
two problems needed a bit of work but I believe I've
fixed them. I've attached a compressed file - you can
extract this into /usr/share on Linux (sorry if you're
on Windows!) and it'll update the shapes appropriately.
I'll submit a proper patch for Dia later.

As for your last problem - that is a problem inherent in
Dia - it cannot rotate text, it only rotates the shape. As
the process is symmetric, rotating it will not make any
difference!

Regards,

Nick Moore