From: Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com>
Subject: Re: read visio drawing in a word document
To: "discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
If Brian is correct, then you may wish
to try taking a screen image of the visio diagram, this can
be placed in Dia and you can edit over top of it.  MS Word
also has image annotation capability in the picture editor.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:10 PM,
PoWah Wong <wong_powah yahoo ca>
wrote:

Someone email me a visio drawing which is included in a
word document.

How to use dia to read the visio drawing and the edit it?

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

FAQ at http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Faq

Main page at http://live.gnome.org/Dia

--
                    Michael E. Ross
ArcAngle Design & Analysis | MX Automation

  Machine & Product Design - SolidWorks
    Data Acquisition & Control - LabVIEW
      Finite Element Analysis - Cosmos

              217 Valley Creek Drive