Re: Rotating Objects

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 16:39 +0200, Florian Huber wrote:
Hy,

Dia is a very nice intuitive programm, but i found no way to rotate
objects. Is there a possibility to rotate objects?

Not really. The 'Outline Text" found in 0.97 can be rotated, but
otherwise no. I looked into it after 0.96, but it would require a fair
amount of restructuring to do it, and I was running out of Dia energy at
that point. It is a major missing feature, I agree.

-Lars