Re: Download for Mac OS X

David,
Currently Dia depends upon many other modules and I do not believe that anybody has put them together. I successfully installed mine using Macports two days ago. It worked first time. I tried the recommended easy_install which did not work. I removed the eggs there and then used Macports. Starting from scratch on broadband it should take between 1 and 2 hours to install. 15 minutes to install Macports (normal installer) and about 1 hour to install Dia (one instruction 'sudo port install dia' but I think gnome is big). To run dia type dia on the command line. You may need to install X if you haven't already done so.