Re: dia future

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 23:47 +0100, Hans Breuer wrote:
Jan Hovorka wrote:
Hello,

working with dia is funny for me but there are many bugs and things that
need to be done. Last release was almost 2 years ago. Do you project
dead? Or can I look forward to next releases:)?

In short: the next Dia release will happen when it is ready ...

Although blockers must get fixed, there should be no new features that
introduce new bugs and delay 0.97 even more.

At least, marking the current state as 0.96+0.97-alpha1 (or whatever
convention is used) would help to "set a status".