Re: About DIA and Eclipse

At 12.02.2009 13:10, ëÏÎÓÔÁÎÔÉÎ óÍÉÒÎÏ× wrote:
Hello dia masters!

I like Dia.

I want have DIA as plug-in for Eclipse and generate Java code. What do you think about this?

I'm neither using Eclipse nor Java, but if I would my first approach would be something like http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/?project=uml2

Depending on what exaclty you want to achieve you may want to look at the bindings directory (SWIG would also allow to produce Java bindings) or at app/dia_embed.c (a relict from a former attempt to embedd dia into another application).

But my gues is you are pretty much on your own. Maybe not in wanting it but actually doing the coding ;)

        Hans