Shapes and svg's

(To moderator: please delete the first mail)

Hi,

I'm new to this DIA list, but I would like to share some shapes I've
generated from svg's from the tango project and friends. How should I do it?
Is there a community for sharing shapes etc?

I tried to use the xsl tool posted on this mailing list, but it requires a
lot of changes to the svg files, so I made a small python tool that creates
.shape files which links to the svg file instead, and tried to reshape the
svg files a bit, removing shadows etc. I also made a small python tool that
generates .sheet files out of a list of .shape files.

I could post everything here if you are interested, but I'm not sure if this
list is the place for file distribution.

Kind regards

--
CL