Re: Arrow Lock bug

On Feb 18, 2009, at 5:10 PM, Russell Petrosky wrote:

How do I draw more than one line segment in a row without having to go back to the side box and click the “line” box in-between each segment I draw.

Currently after each segment I draw the software automatically reverts back to arrow block. i want to disable this. Thank you

You can disable it for good in the preferences, or temporarily by shift-clicking the tool icon, or you can go back to the previously used tool by pressing Space.

We thought of everything:)

-Lars