Empty pdf exports

Hi,
I have a problem with exporting a diagram to the PDF format. For some reason I only get an empty PDF file. Do you have any suggestions on what could be wrong? I don't get any error messages. The PDF file isn't empty, it's 80 kB, but when I open it in xpdf or acroread I just get a page a few pixels wide with no content.

It doesn't matter what diagram file I try to export, it never works.

Regards,
Rasmus Ahlberg (not subscribed to the list, so please keep the CC)