RE: Forward from http://projects.gnome.org/dia/ to http://live.gnome.org/Dia ?

Steffen and Hans,

It would seem much smarter to only having one copy.  Redirection sounds like a great idea.

Regards,

Timothy

Hi,

To me it appears as maintained as ever, e.g. (:
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnomeweb-wml/commit/?id=c06679c9ef04e003a784a2765d447172dd079d53

Shouldn't we just redirect the respective pages with a HTTP 301 to the
new pages in the Wiki?

At least I still prefer static html over wiki ...

To me it doesn't really matter what is used. But

* I find two copies really confusing.
* I think we shouldn't waste our resources maintaining two copies of
more/or less the same thing

What do others think?

Steffen
Use Windows Live Messenger from your Hotmail inbox Web IM has arrived!
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=823454