From: tj_yang hotmail com
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: How do I check dia src using GIT-GUI ?
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 06:10:14 -0500

I typed in http://git.gnome.org/cgi/dia as source directory.
But I only got .git directory cloned, src are still missing ?

Can someone provide the answer here and update this URL
http://dia-installer.de/howto/compile_msvc/ar01s04.html

T.J. Yang

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.