Select all and change properties of everything doesn't work

Hi, i'm using DIA to do my diagrams at work and at home. I want colaborate telling you some stuff will be better.
When you select a line( or something else) and you do "select all the same kind" (my version is in spanish, i don't know how is in english on DIA), you try to view the properties with right button mouse, nothing appear.. and if you try to change the properties of all this lines by menu, it doesn't work, just change 1 line(the last selected maybe¿?),

Other good idea to implement, it's do automaticaly the relationships (1/N) between entities in the properties of the relationship, but i know maybe because the program is used to do many diagrams this should be hard to implement.

Thank's you very much for your work, i hope will be 1.0v soon ;).