Re: User interface

At 01.08.2009 21:11, Lars Clausen wrote:

On Jul 31, 2009, at 11:16 PM, Henric Persson wrote:

Hello,

First thanks for a amazing software second..

Im a KDE user if that makes any difference and i like the user
interface of the windows version much more than the linux
version (Both have version 0.97) where I dont have a floating
toolbox is this possible to set up in the linux version?

Yes, it can be set in the preferences.

No, it can not be set in the preferences anymore since dia-0-97-pre3.
From NEWS:

dia-0.97-pre3: 2009-04-11

* integrated UI does not need a restart anymore (it must be selected on the
  command line with 'dia --integrated' ;)