Re: what does SISSI stand for?

Thanks for your reply :)

In fact, I'm translating UI text to Simplified Chinese. I have to understand what's SISSI and SISSI objects, otherwise I can not do an accurate translation :)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hi Yami,

> I can not find any SISSI diagram related information via google search.
> Could someone explain to me what is SISSI diagram?

SISSI diagrams describe security systems. Unfortunately I don't know
what the acronym stands for.
Luc Cessieus, the "father" of SISSI might help out on this.

What kind of diagram are you looking for?

Regards,

Steffen