dia-o-97: when? (was: Re: dia-0.97-pre3 - may become dia-0.97)

At 14.04.2009 06:57, yami wrote:
Hi,

So what's the predicted release date of 0.97?
Not before about two weeks, more if there are signigicant bugs found which need fixing. An attempt to describe the process is available in SVN:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/RELEASE-PROCESS?view=markup

I have updated UI text for simplified Chinese translation, which is waiting
for review result yet.

I hope I can put the new translation into 0.97. Thanks!

Updating translations in time would be very welcome.
As well as documentation updates ;)

        Hans