Re: Problem editing with dia svn trunk

At 24.09.2008 00:48, Pablo Gra\~na wrote:
Hi there.

I downloaded dia from svn, built and installed. I add, for example a new object to the diagram and set some text. After that, the only way to change the text is pressing F2 and then editing. The previous version allowed editing with a mouse click. Is this expected?

Not only expected but also intentionally:

  * dedicated text editing mode finally allows to use 'Del' while editing
    text and/or for whole object removal

from http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/NEWS?view=markup