Re: "Custom Shapes Module"??

hallo,

i can help you,

but my english is very bad to write some howto or similar.

Good start is create SVG image by Inkscape, then use svg2shape (a XLT
transformation from
http://www.mail-archive.com/dia-list%40gnome.org/msg10178.html)

But the shape files have limitations, and you need customize the final shape
file to remove some SVG properties...

I can to answer to your questions by jabber, go to MUC at
debian-sk conf netlab cz

slavko