Question about contribution project ?

Hye,

On the developpers' page in dia project site, I have seen to first contact the team in case of idea of development of new diagram type for DIA.

As I work on Windows PC, I contact the mainteners list of the Win32 branch.

My contribution would be arround EFBD (ehanced fonctionnal block diagram) type which could be very useful in all system engineering activities.

Does such a project already be planned in the roadmap ?

I would sell the downloading of the final product (with a very attractive price) Is there any restrition for that ? This contribution would be GPL licenced.

Best regards