Re: box shape with 9 connection points per side?

Hi Clyde,

Is there a dia box shape that has 9 or so connection points on a side?
I need to draw lots of arrows between a few boxes.

Any pointers muchly appreciated.

I fake it by creating a line, adding the connection points that I need,
and then overlaying the edge of the box with this line.  I do this by
connecting the two ends of the line with the two corners of the edge of
the box I'm overlaying.  Finally, select the line and the box and Group
them.

You sir, are a genius!

Thanks very much!

Scott. :)