Re: dia - shapes with two and more textboxes

On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 22:25 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
At 12.10.2008 18:31, M. Niedermair wrote:
Hi,

i want to create a shape with two or more textboxes.
If i try ...
[...]
i get only the last textbox (x1="70" y1="12" x2="95" y2="18").

Yes, as documented in doc/custom-shapes

How can i solve the problem?

Patching objects/custom/* would be a start. But there is also the
limitation of text selection being per object. So either your patch would
need to make additional text available per text entry (like e.g. UML class)
or you need to patch the rest of dia to overcome that, too.

I worked on fixing the text selection part together with the text edit
mode, but I don't think I ever got a test to work. It is certainly
structured to allow more than one text selection per object, with
tabbing between them.

-Lars