Dia Portable

Hi,

I'm a member of PortableApps.com and I'm currently developing Dia Portable 0.96.1-8. You could find the
Development Test here:
http://portableapps.com/node/16648

The Dia Portable Launcher allows you to run Dia from a removable
drive whose letter changes as you move it to another computer.
Once Dia Portable is fully tested by the community, it will go official. Maybe you would like to join the
PortableApps.com forums too and give some feedback.

Regards
Bart.S
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger